Red Intelligence, Inc., the technology arm of Red Touch Media, is a Certified Widevine Implementation Partner. This certification enhances the security of Red Touch Media’s cloud video platform and offers our customers the ability to package, securely distribute and protect playback of video content on more than 440 million consumer electronics devices through Google‘s Widevine multi-platform digital rights management (DRM).
Requirements to Become a CWIP”
- Execution of legal agreements (Note: Individuals will be unable to register for classes until this step is complete)
- Written certification test
- It should be noted that the class is difficult and the requirements for passing are high to ensure the highest quality and customer satisfaction with implementations performed by CWIPs.
Requirements to Maintain CWIP Status
- Have on staff a minimum of 2 individuals that are CWIP certified
- Complete recertification every two years
- Pass audits of end user sites conducted by Widevine to ensure proper and secure installations
- End user and content owner experience must remain satisfactory
Pairing Red Touch Media’s “white label” distribution platform, which allows for purchase and distribution of HD and SD video content, with Widevine DRM creates a secure foundation for digital media publishers to roll out revenue-generating pay media services across smartphones, tablets, PCs, set top boxes and smart TVs.
Please contact us to learn more about how Red Touch Media and Red Intelligence, Inc. can use Widevine technology to help you securely distribute and monetize your SD and HD video content to millions of consumer devices.