Since 2001, Red Touch Media has been powering content and entertainment businesses in the digital age by providing
a central platform for content owners, retailers, and advertisers to distribute and manage all forms of digital content and directly connect with audiences.
In 2005, Red Touch Me
dia deployed the world’s first network of digital media kiosks spanning five continents. Red Touch Media pioneered digital content management, delivering the first full-length motion picture to a mobile device at CES in 2008. Today the company serves the world’s largest content owners providing secure distribution of content and managing more than 2 Billion files across its network every month.
With its global network of retail kiosks, direct and branded content portals, web store portals, and a new set of mobile offerings, Red Touch Media is an industry leader in connecting content owners and content consumers by leveraging today’s newest and most innovative technologies.
Red Touch Media content partners include Sony, Disney, Paramount, MGM, Fox, Universal, Warner, among others. The Red Touch Media client list includes Sony Pictures, Paramount, NBC Universal, Dave & Busters, Virgin, Verizon, Sunjive, Incredible Connection and more.
- World headquarters in Salt Lake City, UT
- 60+ employees with offices in North America, South Africa and Europe
- Key international partner brands include Disney, SONY Pictures, Skullcandy and HMV
- Our technology platform manages over 2 billion files a month for our partners
- A company that consistently delivers on-time and on-budget projects, by understanding that People + Process + Technology = Success
- +90% client retention rate