Company & Commercial Solicitor – Liverpool, UK
Really Epic Dog Ltd. (RED) is looking for an Company & Commercial Solicitor to join our team in our Liverpool, UK office.
This is an opportunity to be an integral part of a rapidly expanding business and to work closely with senior managers and directors. The existing legal team is based outside of the UK, so you will be the primary point of contact for your region and will have the opportunity to gain experience with other jurisdictions. You will be expected to have good communication skills and be solution focused. In this stand-alone role, it’s important to have the skills to work autonomously with minimal oversight and to adapt quickly to changing needs. This role will suit, confident, pro-active, driven candidates who are looking for a fresh challenge and have a commercially focused mind.
Package: Competitive base salary, bonuses, health package
Company: Really Epic Dog, Ltd.
Reports to: General Counsel
- In this role you will provide full general legal advice, support for the business on commercial and regulatory matters
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Solicitor holding a current practicing certificate
- Experience within a reputable legal practice and some exposure of in house law, including commercial litigation support
- 3 Years + Post Qualification Experience
- Knowledge of e-commerce (and related laws such as IP, Data Protection, Payment Processing and T&Cs) would be valuable.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with commercial and corporate contracts/matters and solid drafting skills
- Ability to manage a range of matters simultaneously, meet challenging deadlines and prioritize allocation of resources between competing demands
Optional but Preferred:
- The ideal candidate would be someone with 3-6 years PQE and skilled in corporate governance, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, labor and employment, with some intellectual property.
- We are less interested in how many degrees you have, relevant degrees do help of course, but we are more interested in your vision, boldness, fun, and capabilities. Knowing how to have a good laugh is essential and making sure that you infect the workplace with enthusiasm is critical.
- Flexible work hours
- Fun team members and a creative work environment
- Opportunity to work with marquee customers
- In-office entertainment: ping-pong, arcade games, foosball table, darts, Xbox, etc
- Generous company holiday options including your birthday or anniversary
- 20 days of vacation + bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements below: